I.C.E Dreamed Films welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work. We invite you to review our current employment opportunities for more specific information.
I.C.E Dreamed Films offer job opportunities available in film & television production, marketing, social media, publicity, creative development, business development, digital media, media research, web design, editing, graphic design, 3D Modeling, and photography. All divisions contributes to the continued growth and success of I.C.E Dreamed Films.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: United States – North Hollywood, California
AREA OF INTEREST: Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
POSTED DATE: April 30, 2019
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
BUSINESS: Worldwide Film & Television Marketing
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
I.C.E Dreamed Films, LLC seeks a Social Media Marketing Administrator for the World Wide Communications Department. The position will implement and manage weekly assignments for Social Media Marketing team, specifically posts, comments, creative asset distribution and other tasks based on project scope of work .Prepare weekly reports for each assigned project to show performance against project objectives to compile a complete weekly report with measurable gauge of implementation. Research and Development of ongoing online partnerships in support of core digital web based destinations and initiatives; each team member to be assigned a foundational list for ongoing management.
- Weekly Social Media Marketing Assignments:
- Managing multiple assignments at once.
Fulfill marketing campaign elements and assets, as assigned.
- Management of internal assets and logos.
- Assist with development and brainstorming of social media campaigns.
- Managing numerous social media pages for television properties, developing and posting regular content in order to fully engage fans.
- Managing multiple assignments at once.
- Prepare program recaps, as assigned:
- Weekly reports for each assigned project to show performance against project objectives to compile a complete weekly report with measurable gauge of implementation.
- Compile monthly reports to present to upper management, reflecting the overall performance of social media sites.
- Research and Development:
- Strategize on most effective social campaigns to increase the social presence of library television series in order to provide an effective platform for series being sold off-net, as well as activate the fan base in support of the sale of a series. (other projects will be assigned)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College Degree in related field required.
- Web Skills – HTML; embed player distribution; photo and video posting and creation (imovie/final cut); email newsletter program management and active member of social media and newsfeed sites.
- 6 months to one year in a digital media company in a marketing support role required.
- Advertising Agency experience (in digital media) a plus.
- Web trends, entertainment blogs specific to TV, Film & Web Based destination genres, and social media platforms beyond MySpace and Facebook.
- Knowledge and hands on experience managing and downloading from FTP sites.
- Good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail are required.
- Experience in a support role for the execution team on large projects, some marketing and online media support experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to balance, multi-task and prioritize requests and still meet deadlines.
- Keen interest in digital marketing.
- Active Facebook profile, interest and knowledge of various social media sites.
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com (LinkedIn profile acceptable)
I.C.E. Dreamed Films, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.